WHYTE 29-CS 2017
Product Code 8576
OUR PRICE £2299.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock
- The 29CS wheelset comes with RaceFace AR-27 rims laced to Whyte's double sealed cartridge bearing hubs with DT Swiss spokes making for a light-weight and durable wheelset.
This bike will not only get you round your favourite XC loop in record time, it will also give you the control and balance of the very best of our Whyte trail bikes.
Using Whyte's undersize/oversize chassis design for outstanding power transfer and pin sharp tracking, combined with fatigue reducing compliance, this is a highspeed bike you can ride all day.
- Uni-directional Multi Monocoque with DOX internal cable routing, Post Mount chainstay mounted disc brake and full carbon dropouts, Inter-Grip integrated seat clamp system
- RockShox Reba RL 29", 100mm Travel, Tapered steerer, Remote lockout and 100mm x 15mm Maxle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano XT M8000, Shadow Plus, 11 Speed
- Shimano XT I Spec II, 11 Speed
- FSA Comet, Mega EXO, direct mount 32T, 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- FSA Mega EXO, BSA
- Shimano, HG600, 11 Speed
- Shimano XT M8000, 11-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 42 Integrated, Orbit ZS Plus, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Whyte Custom, -6 Degree, 70mm S, 80mm M & L
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Flat 29er 6061 Bar, 31.8mm, 720mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Shimano XT, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- Shimano XT, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers
- Shimano XT I Spec II
- RaceFace AR-27, 27mm wide Tubeless ready Rims, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Shimano XT QR, 32 Hole
- Black Stainless Steel
- Maxxis IKON TR, 29" X 2.2" 120TPI, 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall protection
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp, Adjuster
- Whyte Lock-on, EVA Light-weight Foam
- Weight: 10.97Kg
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.