WHYTE 529 2017
Product Code 8590
OUR PRICE £875.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- The Whyte 529 Alloy 29er hardtail frame is brand new for 2017, using the very latest Whyte geometry based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 720mm bar. The 2017 bikes are also built around a 120mm travel fork, which brings trail bike levels of performance.
A 15mm through-axle fork, 21mm wide trail rims and front and rear specific tyres give the 529 true trail bike performance at an affordable price point.
This new frame bristles with UK design features such as the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip seat clamp system
- SR Suntour Raidon, 120mm Travel, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Adjustable Rebound and Lockout, 100mm X 15mm through axle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano Deore RD-M592 Shadow
- Front Mech
- Shimano Deore M618, 10 Speed
- Shimano Acera M3000, 9 Speed
- SR Suntour XCM, Compact Double 36-22, 9 Speed, 2pcs
- Bottom Bracket
- SR Suntour
- Shimano HG-53, 9 Speed
- Shimano HG-200, 11-34, 9 Speed
- FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Whyte Custom, -6 Degree, 45mm S and M and 60mm Large and XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Flat 29er 6061 Bar, 31.8mm, 720mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Tektro Auriga, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- Tektro Auriga, 160mm rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- Tektro Auriga
- Whyte Trail-21, sleeve joint, Offset rims, 29", 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Maxxis Ardent 60TPI, 29"x 2.25", Front, Maxxis Crossmark II 60TPI, 29" x 25", Rear.
- Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Whyte Custom Lock-on
- Weight: 13.5Kg
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.