WHYTE 29-C Team 2017
Product Code 8591
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock
- With the best of everything, including the all-new, Fox SC 32 fork with Boost and Kashima coating, Whyte in-house Carbon wheels and Raceface NEXT finishing kit, this is a ready "out of the box" race bike.
The 29-C Team comes with the all new SRAM XX1 Eagle 1 by 12 drive train. This massive spread of rear sprockets gives the range to increase the front chainring to a 34T, giving even more speed at the top end with no compromise on your climbing gear.
Using Whyte's undersize/oversize chassis design for outstanding power transfer and pin sharp tracking, combined with fatigue reducing compliance, this is a highspeed bike you can ride all day.
- Uni-directional Multi Monocoque with DOX internal cable routing, Post Mount chainstay mounted disc brake and full carbon dropouts, Inter-Grip integrated seat clamp system
- Fox Float SC 32, 29", 100mm Travel with 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Damper, Kashima coating, Tapered steerer and 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 Speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, XSYNC direct mount 34T chainring, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GXP Team 73mm
- SRAM PCXX1 Eagle, 12 Speed
- SRAM XG Eagle XG-1295 10-50, 12 Speed
- Whyte Custom, -6 Degree, 70mm S, 80mm M & L
- Handle Bars
- RaceFace NEXT, Matt UD Carbon, Flat Bar, 31.8mm, 720mm Wide
- Front Brake
- SRAM Level Ultimate, 180mm CLX 2-piece Rotor, StSt hardware
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Level Ultimate, 160mm CLX 2-piece Rotor, StSt hardware
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Level Ultimate, MMX Matchmaker
- Whyte X-C-209-Carbon Team Uni-Directional High-Modulus Carbon, 23mm wide, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub
- Whyte XC-209-C Carbon Team Wheelset, 28 StSt spokes, Whyte Boost 15mm x 110mm Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Whyte XC-209-Carbon Team Wheelset, 32 StSt spokes, Whyte Cartridge bearing, XD Driver, Micro engagement freehub, 32 Hole
- Double Butted Black Stainless Steel
- Maxxis IKON TR, 29" X 2.2" 120TPI, 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall protection
- Prologo Custom X-Zero, Ti Rail
- Seat Post
- RaceFace NEXT, Matt UD Carbon, 30.9mm x 400mm, 2 bolt clamp
- Whyte Lock-on, EVA Light-weight Foam Front Brakes SRAM Level Ultimate, 180mm CLX 2-piece
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.