WHYTE T-129 RS 2017
Product Code 8592
OUR PRICE £2950.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Like all Whyte's suspension bikes, the RS features their single ring specific SCR frame with mega stiff symmetrical chainstays, a full width main pivot for extended bearing life and maximised suspension performance.
The T-129 RS won 5/5 in MBUK in 2016, and for 2017 Whyte have further improved the bike with increased tyre clearance, wider rims and tyres.
The T-129 RS features a wish-list parts pick from Fox, Shimano, RaceFace and Hope.
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCS rear Triangle, Boost 148mm Dropouts, Shimano Direct Mount hanger
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol LV
- Fox Float Performance 34, 29", 120mm Travel with 3Pos Grip Damper, Tapered steerer and 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano XT M8000, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount
- Shimano XT M8000, I-spec II, 11 Speed
- RaceFace Turbine Clinch, direct mount chainring 30T, 11 Speed, Alloy with 30mm alloy axle
- Bottom Bracket
- RaceFace BSA 73mm
- Shimano XT HG-601, 11 Speed
- Shimano XT M8000, 11-46, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm M/L, 50mm XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide M/L 30mm Rise, 780mm Wide XL
- Front Brake
- Shimano XT M8000, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- Shimano XT M8000, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- Shimano XT M8000, I-spec II
- RaceFace ARC-27, 27mm wide Welded 29" Rims with Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Hope PRO4 with StSt Bearings, 12mm X 148 mm Boost Through Axle, 11 Speed Shimano Freehub, 32 Hole
- DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm with Brass Nipples
- Maxxis Tomahawk TR, 3C Maxx Terra, 29" X 2.35", Folding, Front, Maxxis, Crossmark II, DU EXO, 29" X 2.25, Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125/150/170mm, 30.9mm
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.