WHYTE 805 2017
Product Code 8560
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- The 800 Series frame is brand new for 2017, using the very latest Whyte geometry based around a longer top tube, a short stem and wide 720mm bar. The 800 series bikes are also built around a 120mm travel fork, which brings trail bike levels of performance.
The BBX internal cable routing keeps cables clean and clear of grime whatever the conditions, while Whyte's surefooted geometry will make you want to ride come rain or shine.
WTB TCS i23 Asym rims with Maxxis TR front and rear specific tyres combine to make a Tubeless Ready package, with enough grip to fully exploit the 800 series trail geometry.
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip seat clamp sytem
- RockShox Recon Silver RL, 120mm Travel, Turn Key Lockout with Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer with 100mm X 15mm Maxle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM GX, Medium Cage, Type 2, 10 Speed
- Front Mech
- SRAM GX, 10 Speed
- SRAM X-5, 10 Speed
- SRAM FC800, 22/36 compact double with Power Spline, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM Power Spline
- SRAM PC-1031, 10 Speed Crankset SRAM FC800, 22/36 compact
- SRAM PG-1020 11-36, 10 Speed
- FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Whyte Custom, 45mm S, M, 60mm L & XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Riser Bar 15mm rise, 31.8mm, 720mm Wide
- Front Brake
- SRAM Level, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Level, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Level
- WTB Asym i23 Rims with TCS System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Maxxis Ardent Folding 27.5" x 2.25" Front, Maxxis Crossmark II Folding 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp, Adjuster
- Whyte Custom Lock-on
- Weight: 12.2Kg
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.