WHYTE 901 2017
Product Code 8571
OUR PRICE £1199.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- With the 901, it's all about the geometry - it will make you feel more confident in all situations than any hardtail you've ever ridden. For 2017 we have an all new 1 by specific frame, with a 12mm bolt through Boost rear axle, giving extra stiffness and increased chain clearance.
The award winning 901 features the "Get A Grip" seat post clamp system. This allows quick adjustment, fantastic weather proofing and a nice ergonomic lever which is easy to operate however cold your hands might be.
Awarding a magnificent 10/10 MBR describes the 901 as "everything a great trail hardtail should be".
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn and Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Get A Grip seat clamp system with Internal BBX Cable routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- RockShox Sektor Gold 27.5" Lock-out, 130mm Travel, Fast Black coating, Solo Air, Adjustable Compression and Rebound, Tapered Steerer, 100mm X 15mm, Maxle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Front Mech
- SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- SRAM NX, XSYNC direct mount 32T, Boost 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GXP, 73mm
- SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake
- SRAM Level, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Level, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Level
- WTB STp i29 TCS System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 15mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless with Brass Nipples
- WTB Trail Boss, Light High Grip TCS 27.5" X 2.4", 60TPI Folding Front, Riddler Fast Light Rolling TCS 27.5" X 2.4" TCS, 60TPI Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Whyte Custom Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.