WHYTE 909 2017
Product Code 8572
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Whytes top-end trail hardtail is dripping with lust-worthy components such as Shimano's XT M8000 1 by 11 groupset and brakes, RaceFace's Turbine Clinch direct mount chainset system with a 30mm alloy Boost axle and screw in BSA BB cups.
For 2017 the 909 gets full-on Enduro/Trail attitude with the all new Fox 34 fork, with its GRIP damper, which gives amazing steering precision and poise when combined with Whyte's trail geometry.
The 909 has an all new frame for 2017 with "Intergrip" seat post clamp system, new BBX internal cable routing and 12mm bolt through 148mm Boost rear axle, giving extra stiffness and increased chain clearance
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn and Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Intergrip integrated seat clamp system with Internal BBX Cable routing for Dropper Post and 12mm X 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fox Float Performance 34, 27.5", 130mm Travel with GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Tapered steerer, Black Coating and 110mm X 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano XT M8000, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount
- Shimano XT M8000 I-spec II, 11 Speed
- RaceFace Turbine, direct mount 32T chainring, 11 Speed, with 30mm alloy Boost axle
- Bottom Bracket
- RaceFace BSA
- Shimano HG-601, 11 Speed
- Shimano XT M8000, 11-46, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Upper Bearings
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, Low Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Shimano XT M8000, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- Shimano XT M8000, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers
- Shimano XT M8000, I-Spec II
- WTB STs i29, 29mm wide, Sleeve Joint, TCS Rims
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Hope PRO4 with StSt Bearings, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 11 Speed Shimano Freehub, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless with Brass Nipples
- WTB Trail Boss, Light High Grip TCS 27.5" X 2.4", 60TPI Folding Front, Riddler Fast Light Rolling TCS 27.5" X 2.4" TCS, 60TPI Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post
- KS CRUXi Dropper Post with Southpaw-Alloy remote, 30.9mm X 425mm, 125mm travel
- Whyte Custom Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.