WHYTE T-130 C RS 2017
Product Code 8601
OUR PRICE £3799.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Single Chainring Specific Design
The T-130 C RS features our single ring specific Carbon frame. A full width main pivot that increases torsional stiffness, extends bearing life and maximises suspension performance.
Latest Generation 1 x 12 Eagle
SRAM's all-new Eagle X01 12 speed drive-train is used on the T-130 C RS. This evolutionary groupset gives a massive 10-50 gear spread cassette, allowing the chainring to be increased to 34t, giving both top and bottom range improvement.
Exceptional Levels of Control
RaceFace ARC-30, 30mm wide, welded joint, UST Tubeless rims are combined with Maxxis TR tyres to give exceptional levels of control. Boost 148mm rear and 110mm front hubs have 10mm wide flange spacing creating a stiffer wheel.
- Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with internal cable routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system with alloy symmetrical SCR rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT3, Fast Black coating, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- RockShox Pike RC, 27.5", 130mm Travel, Fast Black coating, tapered steerer and 110mm X 15mm Boost Maxle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Front Mech
- SRAM X01 Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- SRAM X1-1400 Eagle GXP, XSYNC direct mount 34T Boost chainring, 12 Speed Alloy
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GXP Team 73mm
- SRAM XX1 Eagle Black, 12 Speed
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 10-50, 12 Speed
- FSA No. 42 Integrated, Orbit ZS Plus, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S, 50mm M/L/XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake
- SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pots, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pots, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Guide RS, Matchmaker
- RaceFace ARC-30, 30mm wide, Welded Joint, tubeless ready
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Whyte Cartridge sealed bearing, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle with Micro Engagement 6 Pawl XD Driver Free Hub, 32 Hole
- DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm
- Maxxis High Roller II TR, 27.5" X 2.3" 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall protection Front, Maxxis Ardent Race TR 27.5 X 2.2" EXO Sidewall protection, Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125/150mm, 30.9mm, MMX
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.