GT MACH ONE PRO 2017
Product Code 8045
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- LG - In Stock
- GT Mach One Race Aluminum Frame
GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3 pc cranks
GT Race Steel Handlebar
- GT Mach One Race, 6061 AL, Euro BB, Reverse Dropouts, 1-1/8" Integrated H/T
- GT Mach One Race, 1-1/8" Steerer, 31.8mm Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- GT Power Series Cr-Mo 175mm 3pc, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 36T Steel Sprocket
- Bottom Bracket
- Euro Sealed
- KMC Z410
- 14T Freewheel
- 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- GT Top Load 1-1/8" Aluminum, 50mm Length
- Handle Bars
- GT Race, Steel, 8.25"H x 29"W, 11deg Back, 3deg Up, 19mm O.D. Cross Bar
- Rear Brake
- Alloy V-type
- Brake Levers
- Alloy V-type
- Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Front Hub
- Steel Body, (F) 28H, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub
- Steel Body, (R) Freewheel, 28H, 3/8" Axle
- GT Wing, 20" x 1.75" (F/R)
- GT Uni Pro padded
- Seat Post
- Weight:AL integrated w/ Saddle, 27.2 x 250mm
Seat Binder: Alloy, 31.8mm Single Bolt
- GT Low Profile Platform
- GT Statement
New C&G, Crank Spec, Rim, Grip, Pedal
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.