WHYTE Montpellier 2017
Product Code 8585
OUR PRICE £1599.00
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Whyte's latest carbon technology comes to the urban market, combined with SRAM's Rival 1 by 11 groupset, it creates one of the lightest and most progressive Urban bikes available today.
Whyte have incorporated their "Oversize/Undersize" approach from their carbon hardtails to give great power delivery away from the lights, but with class-leading comfort.
Based on their high performance mountain bike geometry, the Montpellier bridges the gap between out-right road speed and MTB control, with its long wheelbase and relaxed head angle for high speed stability, and a shorter stem for excellent slow speed manoeuvrability
- Full Carbon Monocoque with tapered headtube and internal cable routing and Full Carbon Dropouts
- Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Tapered Steerer
- Rear Mech
- SRAM Rival 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- SRAM S700, 11 Speed
- SRAM S350, XSYNC 44T chainring, 175mm Crank Length
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM PC-1130, 11 Speed
- SRAM PG-1150, 10-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 42 Integrated Road, 1 1/8" upper Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1.5 lower Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Whyte, 80mm M, 90mm L & XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, Riser Bar 30mm, 620mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Tektro Gemini, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- Tektro Gemini, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers
- Tektro Gemini
- Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Sleeved Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- DT Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Maxxis Rouler, 700 x 28c, Black/Grey, with Maxxshield Puncture Protection, Folding
- Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 3D Forged 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Whyte, Dual Density
- Weight: 8.9Kg
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.