WHYTE T-129S 2017
Product Code 8577
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- The entry point to the T-129 range features a Rockshox
Reverb Stealth seatpost and Whyte's integrated "Intergrip"
seat post system. This neat solution gives the T-129S a
clean look and fantastic weather-proofing.
The Geometry of the T-129S is the same as the 5/5 award
winning T-129 RS from 2016. These angles are the very
latest in progressive trail geometry from Whyte.
Shimano's new SLX uses cascade technology from the XT
1 by 11 groupset to bring a truly affordable performance
drive train. Whyte has combined this with a 30mm alloy
axled Race Face crank that fits into a BSA BB for a light,
stiff and durable combination
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and
Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCS rear
Triangle, Boost 148mm Dropouts, Shimano Direct Mount hanger
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos, Evol LV
- Fox Float Rhythm 34, 29", 120mm Travel with Sweep-Adj, Grip Damper,
Tapered steerer and 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount
- Shimano SLX M7000, I-spec, 11 Speed
- RaceFace Affect, direct mount 28T chainring, 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- RaceFace BSA, 73mm
- Shimano HG601-11, 11 Speed
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8"
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm M/L, 50mm XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide M/L 30mm Rise, 780mm Wide XL
- Front Brake
- Shimano BR-M615 I-spec, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- Shimano BR-M615 I-spec, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- Shimano BR-M615 I-spec
- RaceFace AR-27, 27mm wide 29" Rims with Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 110mm Boost Through
Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through
Axle, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless Steel Spokes, Brass Nipples
- Maxxis Tomahawk TR, 3C Maxx Terra, 29" X 2.35", Folding, Front,
Maxxis, Crossmark II, DU EXO, 29" X 2.25, Folding, Rear
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125/150/170mm, 30.9mm
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.