WHYTE 806 2017
Product Code 8573
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- XS - In Stock,
S - In Stock,
M - In Stock
- The 806 is available in the XS size, and all sizes sport more compact geometry than the 801 or 805. That means slightly less length for more comfortable reach suiting riders with shorter proportions.
The 806 uses the brand new SLX M7000 Shimano groupset This 1 by 11 set up uses the latest Shadow Plus clutch rear derailleur combined with an FSA Comet narrow-wide chain ring for perfect chain control.
WTB TCS i23 Asym rims with Maxxis TR front and rear specific tyres combine to make a puncture-resistant, Tubeless Ready package, with enough grip to fully exploit the 800 series trail geometry.
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX, Chainstay Post Mount Dropouts and Get A Grip seat clamp system
- RockShox Recon Silver RL, 120mm Travel, Turn Key Lockout with Adjustable Rebound, Tapered Alloy Steerer with 100mm X 15mm Maxle
- Rear Mech
- Shimano SLX RD-M7000 Shadow Plus
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 Speed
- FSA Comet, Mega EXO, direct mount 32T, 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- FSA Mega EXO, BSA
- Shimano HG-601, 11 Speed
- Shimano CS-M7000, 11-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57B Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearing 1.5" Lower, 1 1.8" Caged Upper Bearings
- Whyte Custom, 45mm
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Riser Bar 15mm rise, 31.8mm, 720mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Tektro Auriga, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake
- Tektro Auriga, 160mm rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- Tektro Auriga
- WTB Asym i23 Rims with TCS System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Maxxis Ardent Folding 27.5" x 2.25" Front, Maxxis Crossmark II Folding 27.5" x 2.25" Rear
- Whyte Custom fit
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 350mm, 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Whyte Custom Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.