WHYTE T-130 S 2017
Product Code 8598
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- XS - In Stock,
S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Single Chainring Specific Design
The T-130 S features our SCR single ring specific frame with mega stiff symmetrical chainstays. A full width main pivot increases torsional stiffness, extends bearing life and maximises suspension performance.
Progressive Whyte Geometry Increases Control
The geometry of the T-130 has been adjusted to accommodate a shorter stem giving the bike some of the most progressive trail geometry available today.
A low slung shock gives the T-130 plenty of stand-over height and suspension kinematics that make the bike really "pump" through your favourite singletrack.
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCR rear Triangle, 148mm Boost dropouts
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT, Fast Black coating, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- RockShox Yari 27.5", RL, 130mm Travel, Fast Black coating, Tapered steerer and 110mm X 15mm Boost Maxle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM GX, 11 Speed
- Front Mech
- SRAM GX MMX Clamp, 11 Speed
- SRAM GX, XSYNC direct mount 30T, Boost 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GXP, 73mm
- SRAM PC-1110, 11 Speed
- SRAM PG-1175 10-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S/M, 50mm L/XL
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake
- SRAM Level TL, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Level TL, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Level TL, MMX Matchmaker
- WTB STs i29, 29mm wide, Sleeved Joint, TCS Rims
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub Hub 15mm X 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless Steel Spokes, Brass Nipples
- WTB Vigilante, Light High Grip TCS 27.5" X 2.3", 60TPI Folding Front, Trail Boss, TCS Light Fast Rolling 27.5" X 2.4", 60TPI Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125/150mm, 30.9mm, MMX
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.