WHYTE T-130 C Works 2017
Product Code 8600
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Single Chainring Specific Design
The T-130 C Works features our single ring specific Carbon frame. A full width main pivot that increases torsional stiffness, extends bearing life and maximises suspension performance.
Latest Generation 1 x 12 Eagle
SRAM's all new Eagle XX1 drive-train is used on the T-130 C Works. This evolutionary groupset gives a massive 10-50 gear spread cassette allowing the chainring to be increased to 34t, giving both top and bottom range improvement.
Outstanding Lightweight Confidence and Control
The Works comes with Whyte's own 30mm wide hookless carbon tubeless ready rims laced onto our own hubs with DT Swiss spokes and brass nipples. This build gives both lightweight and security when pushing the Works to the limit.
- Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with internal cable routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip seat clamp with alloy symmetrical SCR rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT3, Fast Black coating, Adjustable Rebound and Compression
- RockShox Pike RCT-3, 27.5", 130mm Travel, Fast Black coating, tapered steerer and Boost 15mm X 110mm Maxle
- Rear Mech
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 Speed
- Front Mech
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle GXP, XSYNC 34T Direct Mount Boost chainring, 12 Speed Alloy
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GXP Team
- SRAM XX1 Eagle Black, 12 Speed
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 10-50, 12 Speed
- FSA No. 42 Integrated, Orbit ZS Plus, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S, 50mm M/L/XL
- Handle Bars
- RaceFace SIXC Carbon, 760mm wide, 20mm rise
- Front Brake
- SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pots, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Guide RSC, 4 Pots, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- SRAM Guide RSC, MMX
- Whyte 30mm Carbon Hookless, 28H, Tubeless Ready, 3M Rim strip with Tubeless valves included
- Front Hub
- Whyte Cartridge sealed Bearing, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Whyte Cartridge sealed bearing, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle with Micro Engagement 6 Pawl XD Driver Free Hub, 28 Hole
- DT Comp RACE 2.0mm with 14mm Brass Nipples
- Maxxis High Roller II TR, 27.5" X 2.3" 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall protection Front, Maxxis Ardent Race TR 27.5 X 2.2" EXO Sidewall protection, Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- RockShox Reverb Stealth 125/150mm, 30.9mm, MMX
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.