WHYTE T-130 SX 2017
Product Code 8574
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- XS - In Stock,
S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock
- Single Chainring Specific Design
The T-130SX gets a huge upgrade for 2017 and now uses the SCR single chainring specific frame. This multi-award winning frame is combined with the new SLX M7000 series 1 by 11 group set from Shimano.
Better Grip - More Control
WTB STp i29 rims and TCS tyres give a Tubeless ready wheelset which, when combined with the SR Aion fork and Fox Float DPS double chamber rear shock, give the SX the ability to tame your favourite trails.
Internal routing keeps cables and hoses out of harm's way and with our new rubberised frame grommets it's totally water tight.
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium SCR Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCS rear Triangle, 148mm Boost dropouts, Shimano Direct Mount hanger
Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, Black coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol
- SR Suntour Aion LO-R 27.5" CTS, Air Spring, 130mm Travel, Tapered steerer and 15QR
- Rear Mech
- Shimano SLX M7000, Shadow Plus, 11 Speed, Direct Mount
- Front Mech
- Shimano SLX M7000, I-Spec B, 11 Speed, Black
- RaceFace Affect, direct mount 28T, 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- RaceFace BSA 24mm
- Shimano HG60, 11 Speed
- SRAM PG-1130 11-42, 11 Speed
- FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm XS/S, 50mm M/L
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Custom Alloy, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide
- Front Brake
- TRP Slate T4, Four Pot, I-spec, 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brake
- TRP Slate T4, Four Pot, I-spec, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers
- TRP Slate, I-Spec
- WTB STp i29 TCS System, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub 15mm X 100mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless Steel Spokes, Brass Nipples
- WTB Trail Boss, TCS Light High Grip 27.5" X 2.25", 60TPI, Folding Front, Riddler, Light Fast Rolling TCS 27.5" X 2.25", 60TPI, Folding Rear
- Whyte Custom, dual density, triple panel design
- Seat Post
- KS LEV-Integra, Dropper Post with KG remote, 30.9, 100mm travel
- Whyte Lock-on
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.