WHYTE Highgate E-Bike 2017
Product Code 8581
Info / Questions
Browse Global Shop Local - In-store Price Match
- Support local jobs
- Support local business
- Online prices in-store
- Best of both worlds!
In-store only. NO ONLINE!
How to get a price match
- First and foremost be ready to buy. There is no point asking for a price match when your just thinking about the purchase.
- When your ready to buy call in to the store and lets deal. We absolutely WILL NOT do deals over email or the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Bring proof of the online price with you. Items must be like for like, in-stock with the online retailers and our price match will include any shipping charges.
- Don't be embarrassed to ask! We have no problem price matching, we're grateful every time we're asked as it shows us you'd rather put your business with us.
- Once the deal is done if we have the item in stock you can take it away, if we need to order it in we can deliver it or call you when it's in a few days later.
- People who habitually ask for price matches but never purchase will politely be shown the door and we will decline all further price match requests.
- Model Year
- S - In Stock,
M - In Stock,
L - In Stock,
XL - In Stock
- Using Shimano's STEPS e-Bike Drive Unit the Highgate is able to take advantage of the pedal assist without compromising the weight distribution and therefore the handling of this compact fit bike.
Whyte's custom built e-Bike frames are loaded with unique design touches and British weatherproof features - such as the forward facing seat slot, continuous outer cables that keep the gear shifts working smoother for longer and optional custom matched mud guards. The Highgate also features a carbon fork to smooth out the road chatter.
The ride-feel of these e-Bikes is second to none, with a fantastic quality lightweight frame which includes Whyte's uniquely shaped rear seat stays for comfort and performance.
- 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts and Kick Stand mount
- Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Post Mount and Single Eyelets, Internal Cable Route
- Rear Mech
- Shimano RD-M615, Deore, 10-Speed, Shadow Plus
- Shimano SL-M610, Deore, 10-Speed With STEP`s SC-E6010 Display
- Crankarms for Shimano STEPS, 44T with Double Sided chain guard, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket
- STEP's Drive Unit E-6001 with Speed Sensor and Magnet
- Shimano CN-E6090-10, e-Bike
- Shimano CS-HG50, 10-SPEED 11-36T
- FSA No. 42 B CUP for 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower
- Whyte, S,M 60mm L, 70mm XL, 80mm
- Handle Bars
- Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 20mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Front Brake
- Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake
- Tektro Auriga, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers
- Tektro Auriga
- Whyte Disc Road 20mm Deep, 20mm Wide, Offset Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Front Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Vittoria Zaffrio Pro, 700 x 32c, Black, with Puncture Protection, Folding
- Whyte Custom
- Seat Post
- Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Whyte Custom Lock-on
- Weight: 17Kg
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying. Whilst we make every effort to ensure our website has the latest up to date details about every product we sell we will not be held responsible if a changed specification is not reflected within our site. If such an instance occurs we will be happy to refund the customer the full purchase price (excluding shipping) however the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us.